Part Number : LP8728-Q1
Function : Quad-Output Step-Down DC/DC Converter
Package : WQFN (28) Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The LP8728-Q1 is a quad-output Power Management Unit (PMU), optimized for low-power FPGAs, microprocessors, and DSPs for automotive applications. This device integrates four highly efficient step-down DC/DC converters into one package.
Each converter has high current capability and separate controls which allows flexibility to use the device in multiple applications. All the converters operate above the AM band with a fixed 3.2-MHz switching frequency. Each buck converter’s high-side switch turnon time is phase shifted to minimize input current spikes.
1. Separate Enable Inputs for each Converter Control
2. Separate Power Good Outputs for each Converter
3. Output Overcurrent and Input Overvoltage Protection
4. Overtemperature Protection
5. Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
LP8728-Q1 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
8728Q-A, LP87281, LP8728QSQE-A, LP8728QSQE-A/NOPB, LP8728QSQX-A