Part Number : LP8860-Q1
Function : Low-EMI, High-Performance 4-Channel LED Driver for Automotive Lighting
Package : HLQFP (32) Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The LP8860-Q1 is an automotive high-efficiency LED driver with boost controller. It has 4 high-precision current sinks that can be controlled by a PWM input signal, an SPI/I2C master, or both.
The boost converter has adaptive output voltage control based on the LED current sinks headroom voltages. This feature minimizes the power consumption by adjusting the voltage to lowest sufficient level in all conditions. Boost controller supports spread spectrum for switching frequency and an external synchronization with dedicated pin.
1. Hybrid PWM and Current Dimming for Higher LED Drive Optical Efficiency
2. Synchronization for LED PWM Frequency
3. Boost Controller With Programmable Switching Frequency 100 kHz to 2.2 MHz
4. Boost Synchronization Input
5. Power-Line FET Control for Inrush Current Protection and Standby Energy Saving
LP8860-Q1 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
LP8860, LP8860AQVFPRQ1, LP8860BQ1, LP8860BQVFPRQ1