Part Number: LPC1768
Function: 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 Microcontroller
( up to 512 kB flash and 64 kB SRAM with Ethernet, USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG, CAN )
Package: LQFP 100 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Features and benefits
1. ARM Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 100 MHz (LPC1768/67/66/65/64/63) or ofup to 120 MHz (LPC1769). A Memory Protection Unit (MPU) supporting eight regions is included.
2. ARM Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC).
3. Up to 512 kB on-chip flash programming memory. Enhanced flash memory accelerator enables high-speed 120 MHz operation with zero wait states.
4. In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software.
5. On-chip SRAM includes:
6. 32/16 kB of SRAM on the CPU with local code/data bus for high-performance CPU access.
The LPC1768 / LPC1767 are ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption. The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as enhanced debug features and a higher level of support block integration.
The LPC1768 / LPC1767 operate at CPU frequencies of up to 100 MHz. The LPC1769 operates at CPU frequencies of up to 120 MHz. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture with separate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals.The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculative branching.
Other data sheets are available within the file: LPC1768FBD100