Part Number: LPV521
Function: Nanopower, 1.8V, RRIO, CMOS Input, Operational Amplifier
Package: 5-pin SC70 Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The LPV521 is a single nanopower 552 nW amplifier designed for ultra long life battery applications.
The operating voltage range of 1.6V to 5.5V coupled with typically 351 nA of supply current make it well suited for RFID readers and remote sensor nanopower applications.
The device has input common mode voltage 0.1V over the rails, guaranteed TCV OS and voltage swing to the rail output performance.
1. For VS = 5 V, Typical Unless Otherwise Noted
(1) Supply Current at VCM = 0.3 V 400 nA (Max)
(2) Operating Voltage Range 1.6 V to 5.5 V
(3) Low TCVOS 3.5 µV/°C (Max)
(4) VOS 1 mV (Max)
(5) Input Bias Current 40 fA
(6) PSRR 109 dB
(7) CMRR 102 dB
1. Wireless Remote Sensors
2. Powerline Monitoring
3. Battery Powered Industrial Sensors
LPV521 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LPV521MG, LPV521MG/NOPB, LPV521MGE