Part Number: LT3669
Function: IO-Link Transceiver with Integrated Step-Down Regulator and LDO
Package: QFN 28 Pin type
Manufacturer: Linear Technology, Analog Devices
The LT3669 is an industrial transceiver that includes a step-down switching regulator and a low dropout linear regulator. Wake-up detect functionality, as well as a programmable power-on reset timer are also included.
The current limit and slew rate of the transmitters are externally adjustable for optimum EMC performance. The line drivers can source/sink up to250mA of current each or500mA when connected together, with a minimal residual voltage of less than2.1V.
An internal adaptive pulsing scheme allows the drivers to safely switch heavy capacitive loads and incandescent bulbs. Thermal shutdown provides additional protection. Line protection of ±60V in the line interface pins allows the use of standard TVSdiodes with L+ operating voltages up to 40V.
1. IO-Link® PHY Compatible (COM1/COM2/COM3)
2. Cable Interface Protected to ±60V
3. Operation from 7.5V to 40V
4. Integrated 150mA LDO Linear Regulator
5. Rugged Line Drivers with Adjustable Slew Rate and Current Limit
6. Adaptive Line Driver Pulsing Scheme to Switch Heavy Loads Safely
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LT3669-2, LT3669EUFD, LT3669EUFD#PBF, LT3669EUFD#TRPBF