Part Number : LTC2620
Function : Octal 12-Bit Rail-to-Rail DAC
Pacakge : 16-Lead SSOP Type
Manufacturers : Linear Technology
The LTC 2600/LTC2610/LTC2620 are octal 16-, 14- and 12-bit, 2.5V-to-5.5V rail-to-rail voltage-output DACs in 16-lead narrow SSOP and 20-lead 4mm ×5mm QFN packages.
They have built-in high performance output buffers and are guaranteed monotonic.
These parts establish new board-density benchmarks for 16- and 14-bit DACs and advance performance standards for output drive, crosstalk and load regulation in single-supply, voltage-output multiples.
LTC2600: 16 Bits
LTC2610: 14 Bits
LTC2620: 12 Bits
- Wide 2.5V to 5.5V Supply Range
- Low Power Operation: 250μA per DAC at 3V
- Individual Channel Power-Down to 1μA, Max
- Ultralow Crosstalk Between DACs (<10μV)
- High Rail-to-Rail Output Drive (±15mA, Min)
- Double-Buffered Digital Inputs
- Pin Compatible 10-/8-Bit Versions (LTC1660/LTC1665)
- Tiny 16-Lead Narrow SSOP and 20-Lead 4mm × 5mm QFN Packages
Official Site : http://www.linear.com/product/LTC2620
Other data sheets within the file :
LTC2600CGN, LTC2600IGN, LTC2610CGN, LTC2610IGN, LTC2620CGN,
LTC2620IGN, 2600, 2600I, 2610, 2610I, 2620