Part Number : LTC5599
Function : 30MHz to 1300MHz Low Power Direct Quadrature Modulator
Package : 24-Lead QFN 4mm × 4mm Type
Manufacturers : Linear Technology, Analog Devices
The LTC5599 is a direct conversion I/Q modulator designed for low power wireless applications that enable direct modulation of differential baseband I and Q signals on an RF carrier.
Single side-band modulation or side-band suppressed upconversion can be achieved by applying 90° phase-shifted signals to the I and Q inputs.
The I/Q baseband input ports can be either AC or DC coupled to a source with a common mode voltage level of about 1.4V.
1. Frequency Range : 30MHz to 1300MHz
2. Low Powe r: 2.7V to 3.6V Supply; 28mA
3. Low LO Carrier Leakage : –51.5dBm at 500MHz
4. Side-Band Suppression : –52.6dBc at 500MHz
5. Output IP3 : 20.8dBm at 500MHz
LTC5599 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : LTC-5599, LTC5599IUF