Part Number : LTC5800-WHM
Function : SmartMesh WirelessHART Mote-on-Chip
Package : 72-Lead (10mm × 10mm × 0.85mm) Plastic QFN
Manufacturers : Linear Technology, Analog Devices
SmartMesh WirelessHART wireless sensor networks are self managing, low power networks built from wireless nodes called motes. The LTC5800-WHMis the WirelessHART Mote-on-Chip integrated circuit in the Eterna – family of IEEE802.15.4 System-on-Chip(SoC) solutions, featuring a highly integrated, low power radio design by Dust Networks as well as an ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit microprocessor running Dust’s embedded SmartMesh WirelessHART networking software.
The LTC5800-WHM SoC features an on-chip power amplifier(PA) and transceiver, requiring only power supply decoupling, crystals, and antenna with matching circuitry to create a complete wireless node.
1. Complete Radio Transceiver, Embedded Processor, and Networking Software for Forming a Self-Healing Mesh Network
2. Compliant to WirelessHART (IEC62591) Standard
3. SmartMesh® Networks Incorporate:
(1) Time Synchronized Network-Wide Scheduling
(2) Per Transmission Frequency Hopping
(3) Redundant Spatially Diverse Topologies
LTC5800-WHM Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
LTC5800WHM, LTC5800WR, LTC5800WR-WHMA, LTC5800WRWHMA