This post explains for the semiconductor M2LZ47.
The Full Part Number is SM2LZ47.
The function of this semiconductor is BI−DIRECTIONAL TRIODE THYRISTOR.
The manufacturers of this product is Toshiba Semiconductor.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
AC POWER CONTROL Applications
1. Repetitive Peak Off−State Voltage : VDRM = 800V
2. R.M.S. On−State Current : IT (RMS) = 2A
3. High Commutation (dv / dt) : (dv / dt) c = 5V / μs (Min.)
4. Isolation Voltage : VISOL = 1500V AC
1. Peak Gate Power Dissipation : PGM = 3 W
2. Average Gate Power Dissipation : PG (AV) = 0.3 W
3. Peak Gate Voltage : VFGM = 10 V
4. Peak Gate Current : IGM = 1.6 A
TOSHIBA is continually working to improve the quality and reliability of its products. Nevertheless, semiconductor devices in general can malfunction or fail due to their inherent electrical sensitivity and vulnerability to physical stress. It is the responsibility of the buyer, when utilizing TOSHIBA products, to comply with the standards of safety in making a safe design for the entire system, and to avoid situations in which a malfunction or failure of such TOSHIBA products could cause loss of human life, bodily injury or damage to property. In developing your designs, please ensure that TOSHIBA products are used within specified operating