Part Number : M38022M4-XXXFP
Function : SINGLE-CHIP 8-BIT CMOS MICROCOMPUTER
Package : QFP 64 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Renesas Electronics
The 3802 group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology.
The 3802 group is designed for controlling systems that require analog signal processing and include two serial I/O functions, A-D converters, and D-A converters.
The various microcomputers in the 3802 group include variations of internal memory size and packaging. For details, refer to the section on part numbering.
For details on availability of microcomputers in the 3802 group, refer to the section on group expansion.
1. Basic machine-language instructions : 71
2. The minimum instruction execution time : 05 µs (at 8 MHz oscillation frequency)
3. Memory size
(1) ROM 8 K to 32 K bytes
(2) RAM 384 to 1024 bytes
4. Programmable input/output ports 56
5. Interrupts 16 sources, 16 vectors
6. Timers 8 bit x 4
7. Serial I/O1 8-bit x 1 (UART or Clock-synchronized)
8. Serial I/O2 8-bit x 1 (Clock-synchronized)
9. PWM 8-bit x 1
10. A-D converter 8-bit x 8 channels
11. D-A converter 8-bit x 2 channels
M38022M4-XXXFP Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
M38020E0-XXXFP, M38020E0-XXXFS,M38020E0-XXXSP, M38020E0-XXXSS, M38020E0DXXXFP