Part Number: M3822XMXA-XXXFP
Function: SINGLE-CHIP 8-BIT CMOS MICROCOMPUTER
Package: 80 Pin QFP type
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
The M3822XMXA-XXXFP is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology.
The 3822 group (A version) has the LCD drive control circuit, an 8-channel A-D converter, and a serial I/O as additional functions.
The various microcomputers in the 3822 group (A version) include variations of internal memory size and packaging. For details, refer to the section on part numbering.
1. Basic machine-language instructions : 71
2. The minimum instruction execution time : 05 µs (at 8MHz oscillation frequency)
3. Memory size
(1) ROM 4 K to 32 K bytes
(2) RAM 192 to 1024 bytes
4. Programmable input/output ports 49
5. Interrupts : 17 sources, 16 vectors
1. Camera, household appliances, consumer electronics, etc.
Other data sheets are available within the file: M38223M4A, M38223M4A, M38224M6A,
M3822XMXA-XXXFP Datasheet PDF Download