Part Number : M38747MCT-XXXG
Function : Single-chip 8-bit CMOS Microcomputer
Package : 80 Pin Type
Manufacturers : MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC
The 3874 group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology. The 3874 group includes data link layer communication control circuit, A-D converters, D-A converter, automatic data transfer serial I/O, UART, and watchdog timer etc. The various microcomputers in the 3874 group include variations of internal memory size and packaging. For details, refer to the section on part numbering. For details on availability of microcomputers in the 3874 group, refer to the section on group expansion.
1. Basic machine-language instructions : 71
2. Serial I/O1 : 8-bit 5 1(UART or Clock-synchronized)
3. Serial I/O2 : 8-bit 5 1(Clock-synchronized)
4. A-D converter : 8-bit 5 8 channels
5. lD-A converter : 8-bit 5 1 channel
6. lData link layer communication control circuit : 1
7. lClock generating circuit : Built-in 2 circuits
8. Power source voltage : 3.0 to 5.5 V
Automotive comfort control for audio system, air conditioning etc., automotive body electronics control, household appliances, and other consumer applications, etc.
Other data sheets within the file : M38749M, M38749MFF, M38B79MFH-XXXXFP