Part Number : M38B57MC-XXXFP
Function : 8-BIT SINGLE-CHIP MICROCOMPUTER
Package : 80 Pin QFP
Manufacturers : Renesas Electronics
The M38B57MC group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology.
The 38B5 group has six 8-bit timers, a 16-bit timer, a fluorescent display automatic display circuit, 12-channel 10-bit A-D converter, a serial I/O with automatic transfer function, which are available for controlling musical instruments and household appliances.
The M38B57MC-XXXFP Microcomputer group has variations of internal memory size and packaging. For details, refer to the section on part numbering. For details on availability of microcomputers in the 38B5 group, refer to the section on group expansion.
1. Basic machine-language instruction : 71
2. The minimum instruction execution time : 0.48 us
3. Programmable input / output ports : 55
4. High-breakdown-voltage output ports : 36
5. PWM : 14bit x 1
6. A-D converter : 10-bit x 12 channels
7. Interrupt interval determination function : 1
1. Musical instruments, VCR, household appliances. etc
Other data sheets within the file : M38B57MC-111FP, M38B57MC-132FP, M38B50E1-XXXFP
M38B57MC-XXXFP Datasheet PDF Download