Part Number : M5M5V416BTP
Function : 4-Mbit (262144-WORD BY 16-BIT) CMOS Static RAM
Package : TSOP 44 Pin Type
Manufacturers : MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC
The M5M5V416B is a family of low voltage 4-Mbit static RAMs organized as 262,144-words by 16-bit, fabricated by Mitsubishi’s high-performance 0.25µm CMOS technology. The M5M5V416B is suitable for memory applications where a simple interf acing, battery operating and battery backup are the important design objectives. M5M5V416BTP,RT are packaged in a 44-pin 400mil thin small outline package. M5M5V416BTP (normal lead bend ty pe package), M5M5V416BRT (reverse lead bend type package), both types are very easy to design a printed circuit board. From the point of operating temperature, the family is divided into three versions; “Standard”, “W-v ersion”, and “I-v ersion”. Those are summarized in the part name table below.
1. Single +2.7~+3.6V power supply
2. Small stand-by current: 0.3μA(3V,ty p.)
3. No clocks, No refresh
4. Data retention supply voltage=2.0V to 3.6V
5. All inputs and outputs are TTL compatible.
6. Easy memory expansion by S1, S2, BC1 and BC2
7. Common Data I/O
8. Three-state outputs : OR-tie capability
9. OE prevents data contention in the I/O bus
10. Process technology: 0.25μm CMOS
Other data sheets within the file : M5M5V416BRT, M5M5V416