Part Number: MA803AE2
Function: Single-chip Microprocessor
Package: DIP 28 Pin Type
MA803AE2 is a single-chip microprocessor based on 80C51 high-efficiency 1-T structure, each instruction requires 1~7 clock signals (6~7 times faster than standard 8051), and is compatible with 8051 instruction set. Therefore, with the same processing power as the standard 8051, the MA803 only needs to run at a very low speed, thereby reducing power consumption to a great extent.
MA803 has 15.5K bytes of built-in Flash memory for saving code and data.
Flash memory can be programmed through in-system (ISP). At the same time, in-application programming (IAP) capabilities are also provided. ISP allows users to download new code without removing the microcontroller from the product; IAP means that the microcontroller can write non-volatile data in Flash while the application is running. These functions are provided by the built-in charge pump to provide high voltage for programming. […]
1. On-chip 512 bytes of data RAM
2. Two 16-bit timer/counters: Timer 0, and Timer 1.
3. 7 interrupt sources, four-level priority interrupt capability
4. Enhanced UART, support frame error detection Hardware address recognition
5. SPI interface (master/slave mode)
6. 23 general-purpose input and output ports
7. Built-in 6MHz internal crystal oscillator
8. Double data pointer DPTR
9. 2 external interrupt inputs: INT0/INT1
10. Built-in low voltage detection LVD and reset circuit
11. Working voltage: 4.5V~5.5V