Part Number: MAX19706
Function: 10-Bit, 22Msps, Ultra-Low-Power Analog Front-End
Package: 48-Pin Thin QFN Type
Manufacturer: Maxim Integrated
The MAX19706 is an ultra-low-power, mixed-signal analog front-end (AFE) designed for power-sensitive communication equipment. Optimized for high dynamic performance at ultra-low power, the device integrates a dual, 10-bit, 22Msps receive (Rx) ADC; dual, 10-bit,22Msps transmit (Tx) DAC; three fast-settling 12-bit aux DAC channels for ancillary RF front-end control; and a 10-bit, 333ksps housekeeping aux-ADC. The typical operating power in Tx-Rx FAST mode is 49.5mW at a 22MHz clock frequency.
The Rx ADCs feature 54.6dB SNR and 75.6dBc SFDR at a 5.5MHz input frequency with a 22MHz clock frequency. The analog I/Q input amplifiers are fully differential and accept 1.024VP-Pfull-scale signals. Typical I/Q channel matching is ±0.12° phase and ±0.01dB gain.
1. Dual, 10-Bit, 22Msps Rx ADC and Dual, 10-Bit, 22Msps Tx DAC
2. Ultra-Low Power
(1) 49.5mW at fCLK= 22MHz, Fast Mode
(2) 39.3mW at fCLK= 22MHz, Slow Mode
(3) Low-Current Standby and Shutdown Modes
3. Programmable Tx DAC Common-Mode DC Level and I/Q Offset Trim
4. Three 12-Bit, 1µs Aux-DACs
5. 10-Bit, 333ksps Aux-ADC with 4:1 Input Mux and Data Averaging Mode
6. Multiplexed Parallel Digital I/O
Other data sheets are available within the file: MAX19706ETM, MAX19706ETM+