Part Number: MAX19712
Function: 10-Bit, 22Msps, Full-Duplex Analog Front-End
Package: Miniature 56-Pin Thin QFN Type (7mm x 7mm x 0.8mm)
Manufacturer: Maxim Integrated
The MAX19712 is an ultra-low-power, highly integrated mixed-signal analog front-end (AFE) ideal for wideband communication applications operating in full-duplex (FD) mode. Optimized for high dynamic performance and ultra-low power, the device integrates a dual 10-bit, 22Msps receive (Rx) ADC; dual 10-bit, 22Msps transmit (Tx) DAC; three fast-settling 12-bit aux-DAC channels for ancillary RF front-end control; and a 10-bit, 333ksps housekeeping aux-ADC.
The typical operating power in FD mode is 50.4mW at a 22MHz clock frequency. The Rx ADCs feature 54.7dB SINAD and 75.6dBc SFDR at 5.5MHz input frequency with a 22MHz clock frequen cy. The analog I/Q input amplifiers are fully differential and accept 1.024VP-Pfull-scale signals. Typical I/Q channel matching is ±0.01° phase and ±0.01dB gain.
1. Dual 10-Bit, 22Msps Rx ADC and Dual 10-Bit, 22Msps Tx DAC
2. Ultra-Low Power – Low-Current Standby and Shutdown Modes
3. Programmable Tx DAC Common-Mode DC Level and I/Q Offset Trim
4. Excellent Dynamic Performance
5. Three 12-Bit, 1μs Aux-DACs
6. 10-Bit, 333ksps Aux-ADC with 4:1 Input Mux and Data Averaging
7. Multiplexed Parallel Digital I/O
8. Serial-Interface Control
9. Versatile Power-Control Circuits Shutdown, Standby, Idle, Tx/Rx Disable
Other data sheets are available within the file: MAX19712ETN, MAX19712ETN+