Part Number : MAX2032
Function : High-Linearity, 650MHz to 1000MHz Upconversion / Downconversion Mixer with LO Buffer / Switch
Package : QFN 20 Pin (5mm x 5mm) Type
Manufacturers : Maxim Integrated
The MAX2032 high-linearity passive upconverter or downconverter mixer is designed to provide +33dBm IIP3, 7dB NF, and 7dB conversion loss for a 650MHz to 1000MHz RF frequency range to support a multitude of base-station applications. With a 650MHz to 1250MHz LO frequency range, this particular mixer is ideal for high-side LO injection architectures. For a pin-to-pin compatible mixer meant for low-side LO injection, refer to the MAX2029.
In addition to offering excellent linearity and noise performance, the MAX2032 also yields a high level of component integration. This device includes a double balanced passive mixer core, a dual-input LO selectable switch, and an LO buffer. On-chip baluns are also integrated to allow for a single-ended RF input for downconversion (or RF output for upconversion) and single-ended LO inputs. The MAX2032 requires a nominal LO drive of 0dBm, and supply current is guaranteed to be below 100mA.
The MAX2032 is pin compatible with the MAX2039/MAX2041 1700MHz to 2200MHz mixers, making this family of passive upconverters and downconverters ideal for applications where a common PCB layout is used for both frequency bands. The MAX2032 is available in a compact 20-pin thin QFN package (5mm x 5mm) with an exposed pad. Electrical performance is guaranteed over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
1. 650MHz to 1000MHz RF Frequency Range
2. 650MHz to 1250MHz LO Frequency Range
3. 570MHz to 900MHz LO Frequency Range (Refer to the MAX2029 Data Sheet)
4. DC to 250MHz IF Frequency Range
5. 7dB Conversion Loss
6. +33dBm Input IP3
7. +24dBm Input 1dB Compression Point
8. 7dB Noise Figure
9. Integrated LO Buffer
10. Integrated RF and LO Baluns
11. Low -3dBm to +3dBm LO Drive
12. Built-In SPDT LO Switch with 49dB LO1 to LO2 Isolation and 50ns Switching Time
13. Pin Compatible with the MAX2039/MAX2041 1700MHz to 2200MHz Mixers
14. External Current-Setting Resistor Provides Option for Operating Mixer in Reduced-Power/Reduced Performance Mode
Other data sheets within the file : MAX2032ETP+, MAX2032ETP+T