Part Number : MAX232CSE, MAX232
Function : +5V-Powered, Multichannel RS-232 Drivers/Receivers
Package : 16 Narrow SO Pin type
Manufacturers : Maxim Integrated
The MAX220–MAX249 family of line drivers/receivers is intended for all EIA/TIA-232E and V.28/V.24 communications interfaces, particularly applications where ±12V is not available.
The MAX225, MAX233, MAX235, and MAX245/MAX246/MAX247 use no external components and are
recommended for applications where printed circuit board space is critical.
The MAX220-MAX249 are offered in 26 different packages with temperatures from 0 to +70°C up to -55°C to +125°C. See ordering information table at the end of the data sheet for all package and temperature options.
Saves Board Space
• Integrated Charge Pump Circuitry
• Eliminates the Need for a Bipolar ±12V Supply
• Enables Single Supply Operation from +5V Supply
• Integrated Capacitors (MAX223, MAX233, MAX235,MAX245-MAX247)
Saves Power for Reduced Power Requirements
• 5μW Shutdown Mode
• Interface Translation
• Multidrop RS-232 Networks
• Portable Diagnostics Equipment
Official Homepage : https://www.maximintegrated.com/en/products/interface/transceivers/MAX232.html
Download : MAX232CSE.pdf