Part Number : MAX4667EPE
Function : 2.5om, quad, SPST, CMOS analog switch (two NC switches).
Package : DIP 16 Pin type
Manufacturers : Maxim Integrated
The MAX4667EPE, MAX4668, MAX4669 dual analog switches feature low on-resistance of 2.5Ω max. On-resistance is matched between switches to 0.5Ωmax and is flat (0.5Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle Rail-to-Rail analog signals.
The off-leakage cur rent is only 5nA max at +85°C. These analog switches are ideal in low-distortion applications and are the preferred solution over mechanical relays in automatic test equipment or applications where current switching is required.
They have low power requirements, use less board space, and are more reliable than mechanical relays.
1. Low On-Resistance (2.5Ω max)
2. Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.5Ω max)
3. Guaranteed RON Flatness over Specified Signal Range (0.5Ω max)
4. Guaranteed Break-Before-Make (MAX4669)
5. Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
MAX4667EPE Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
MAX4667, MAX4667CPE, MAX4667CSE, MAX4667ESE