Part Number : MAX809
Function : Very Low Supply Current 3-Pin Microprocessor Reset Monitor
Package : SOT-23 Type
Manufacturers : ON Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts :
The MAX809 and MAX810 are cost−effective system supervisor circuits designed to monitor VCC in digital systems and provide a reset signal to the host processor when necessary. No external components are required.
The reset output is driven active within 10 sec of VCC falling through the reset voltage threshold. Reset is maintained active for a timeout period which is trimmed by the factory after VCCrises above the reset threshold. The MAX810 has an active−high RESET output while the MAX809 has an active−low RESEToutput. Both devices are available in SOT−23 and SC−70 packages.
• Precision VCC Monitor for 1.5 V, 2.5 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, and 5.0 V Supplies
• Precision Monitoring Voltages from 1.2 V to 4.9 V Available in 100 mV Steps
• Four Guaranteed Minimum Power−On Reset Pulse Width Available
(1 ms, 20 ms, 100 ms, and 140 ms)
• RESET Output Guaranteed to VCC = 1.0 V.
• Low Supply Current
• Compatible with Hot Plug Applications
Typical Applications :
• Embedded Systems
• Battery Powered Equipment
Other data sheets within the file :
MAX809TEUR+T, MAX809HTRG, MAX809JTRG, MAX809LTR, MAX809LTRG, MAX809TEUR