Part Number : MAX920
Function : 1.8V / Nanopower / Beyond-the-Rails Comparator
Package : SOT-23-5 Type
Manufacturers : Maxim Integrated
The MAX917 thru MAX920 nanopower comparators in space-saving SOT23 packages feature Beyond-the Rails™ inputs and are guaranteed to operate down to +1.8V.
The MAX917 / MAX918 feature an on-board 1.245V ±1.5% reference and draw an ultra-low supply current of only 750nA, while the MAX919/MAX920 (with out reference) require just 380nA of supply current.
These features make the device family of comparators ideal for all 2-cell battery applications, including monitoring/management.
1. Guaranteed to Operate Down to +1.8V
2. Internal 1.245V ±1.5% Reference (MAX917/MAX918)
3. Input Voltage Range Extends 200mV Beyond-the-Rails
4. CMOS Push-Pull Output with ±8mA Drive Capability (MAX917/MAX919)
5. Crowbar-Current-Free Switching
6. Internal Hysteresis for Clean Switching
1. 2-Cell Battery Monitoring/Management
2. Ultra-Low-Power Systems
3. Mobile Communications
4. Notebooks and PDAs
Other data sheets within the file :
MAX917, MAX917ESA+, MAX917EUK+T, MAX918, MAX918ESA+