Part Number: MB91F267A, ( MB91265 Thru MB91267)
Function: 32-bit Proprietary Microcontroller
Package: 64-pin LQFP Type
The MB91265A series is a 32-bit RISC microcontroller designed by Fujitsu Microelectronics for embedded control applications which require high-speed processing.
The CPU is used the FR family- and the compatibility of FR60Lite. MB91267NA/F267NA loads the C-CAN (1 channel) .
• FR60Lite CPU
• 32-bit RISC, load/store architecture with a five-stage pipeline
• Maximum operating frequency : 33 MHz (oscillation frequency 4.192 MHz, oscillation frequency 8-multiplier (PLL clock multiplication method)
• 16-bit fixed length instructions (basic instructions)
• Execution speed of instructions : 1 instruction per cycle
• Memory-to-memory transfer, bit handling, barrel shift instructions, etc. : Instructions suitable for embedded applications
• Function entry/exit instructions, multiple-register load/store instructions : Instructions adapted for C-language
• Register interlock function : Facilitates coding in assembler.
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MB91267APMC, MB91267NAPMC, MB91F267APMC, MB91F267NAPMC