Part Number: MBRB1530CT
Function: 15A, 30V, Schottky Barrier Rectifier
Package: D2Pak Type
Manufacturer: Diodes Incorporated.
Image and Pinouts:
The MBRB1530CT is a 15A, 30V, surface mount schottky barrier rectifier.
The Schottky barrier rectifier is a two-terminal device that consists of a metal-semiconductor (metal-Schottky) junction, with the metal serving as the anode and the semiconductor serving as the cathode. When an AC voltage is applied to the device, a rectifying action takes place at the Schottky barrier, causing a current flow in only one direction. This results in a DC output voltage that is proportional to the amplitude of the AC input voltage.
A Schottky barrier rectifier is a type of rectifier that is used to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC).
Features and Benefits :
1. Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
2. Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
3. High Surge Capability
4. High Current Capability and Low Forward Voltage Drop
5. Surge Overload Rating to 150A Peak
6. For Use in Low Voltage, High Frequency Inverters, Free Wheeling, and Polarity Protection Applications
7. Lead Free Finish, RoHS Compliant
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Repetitive peak reverse voltage : VRRM = 30 V
2. RMS Reverse Voltage : VR(rms) = 21 V
3. Average Rectified Output Current : Io = 15 A
4. Operating Temperature: Tj = 150°C
5. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
1. Case: D2PAK
2. Case Material: Molded Plastic.UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
3. Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
4. Terminals: Finish ⎯Tin. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
5. Weight: 1.7 grams (approximate)
MBRB1530CT Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MBRB1530CT-T, MBRB1535CT, MBRB1535CT-T, MBRB1540CT