Part Number : MC14584BCP
Function : Hex Schmitt Trigger
Manufacturers : ON Semiconductor, Motorola
The MC14584B Hex Schmitt Trigger is constructed with MOS P−channel and N−channel enhancement mode devices in a single monolithic structure.
These devices find primary use where low power dissipation and/or high noise immunity is desired.
The MC14584B may be used in place of the MC14069UB hex inverter for enhanced noise immunity to “square up” slowly changing waveforms.
1. Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
2. Capable of Driving Two Low-power TTL Loads or One Low-power Schottky TTL Load over the Rated Temperature Range
3. Double Diode Protection on All Inputs
4. Can Be Used to Replace MC14069UB
5. For Greater Hysteresis, Use MC14106B which is Pin-for-Pin Replacement for CD40106B and MM74Cl4
Official Homepage : http://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/product.do?id=MC14584B
Other data sheets within the file : MC14584BCL, MC14584BCP, MC14584BD, MC14584BDG