Part Number: MC74HC157A
Function: Quad 2-Input Data Selectors / Multiplexers
Package: DIP, SOIC 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The MC74HC157A is identical in pinout to the LS157. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
This device routes 2 nibbles (A or B) to a single port (Y) as determined by the Select input. The data is presented at the outputs in noninverted form. A high level on the Output Enable input sets all four Y outputs to a low level.
• Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 A
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• In Compliance with the Requirements Defined by JEDEC Standard No. 7A
• Chip Complexity: 82 FETs or 20.5 Equivalent Gates
MC74HC157A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: