Part Number : MC74HC76D
Function : Dual JK Flip-Flop with Set and Reset
Package : DIP, SOIC 16 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Motorola ( Freescale )
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The MC74HC76D is identical in pinout to the LS76. The device inputs are compatible with Standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs. Each flip–flop is negative-edge clocked and has active–low asynchronous Set and Reset inputs. The HC76 is identical in function to the HC112, but has a different pinout.
1. Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
2. Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
3. Operating Voltage Range: 2 to 6V
4. Low Input Current: 1mA
5. High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
6. In Compliance With the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
7. Chip Complexity: 100 FETs or 25 Equivalent Gates
Other data sheets within the file : 74HC76, MC74HC76, MC74HC76N, 7476, MC74HC76D
MC74HC76D Datasheet PDF Download