Part Number: MDF10N65B
Function: 650V, 10A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220F type
The MDF10N65B MOSFET are produced using advanced MagnaChip’s MOSFET Technology, which provides low onstate resistance, high switching performance and excellent quality. MDF10N65B is suitable device for SMPS, high Speed switching and general purpose applications.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. VDS = 650V
2. ID = 10.0A @ VGS = 10V
3. RDS(ON) ≤ 1.0Ω @ VGS = 10V
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 650 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 10 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 47.7 W
5. Avalanche energy: Ear = 15 mJ
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Power Supply
3. High Current, High Speed Switching