This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is MDF10N65B.
The function of this semiconductor is 650V, 10A, N-Channel MOSFET.
The package is TO-220F Type
Preview images :
The MDF10N65B MOSFET are produced using advanced MagnaChip’s MOSFET Technology, which provides low onstate resistance, high switching performance and excellent quality. MDF10N65B is suitable device for SMPS, high Speed switching and general purpose applications.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
1. VDS = 650V
2. ID = 10.0A
3. RDS(ON) ≤ 1.0Ω @ VGS = 10V @ VGS = 10V
1. Power Supply
3. High Current, High Speed Switching
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 650 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 10 A
4. Allowable Power Dissipation: Pd = 47.7 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C