Part Number: ME1117
Function : 1A Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
Package: SOT-223, TO-252 and TO-263 package available
Manufacturer: Matsuki Electric
The ME1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide 1A output current and to operate down to 1A input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V at maximum output current, decreasing at lower load currents.
On-Chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1%. Current limit is also trimmed, minimizing the stress under overload conditions on both the regulator and power source circuitry.
1. 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V, and Adjustable Output
2. Output Current of 1A
3. Operates Down to 1V Dropout
4. Line Regulation : 0.2% Max
5. Output Voltage Tolerance:2% max
1. High Efficiency linear Regulators.
2. Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
3. 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator.
4. Battery Chargers
5. Active SCSI Terminators
6. Power Management for Laptop
7. Battery Powerec Instrumentation