Part Number : MFRC522
Function : Standard 3V MIFARE reader solution
Package : HVQFN32 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The MFRC522 is a highly integrated reader/writer IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz. The MFRC522 reader supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE mode.
The MFRC522’s internal transmitter is able to drive a reader/writer antenna designed to communicate with ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE cards and transponders without additional active circuitry. The receiver module provides a robust and efficient implementation for demodulating and decoding signals from ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE compatible cards and transponders. The digital module manages the complete ISO/IEC 14443 A framing and error detection (parity and CRC) functionality.
1. Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
2. Buffered output drivers for connecting an antenna with the minimum number of
3. FIFO buffer handles 64 byte send and receive
4. Flexible interrupt modes
5. Hard reset with low power function
6. Power-down by software mode
7. Programmable timer
MFRC522 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
MFRC52201HN1, MFRC52201HN1/TRAYB, MFRC52201HN1/TRAYBM, MFRC52202HN1