This is one of the Servo Motor types.
Part Number : MG90S
Function : Metal Micro Servo Motor with one bearing
Package : Module Type
See the preview image and the MG90S Datasheet PDF file for more information.
1. Brown : Ground wire connected to the ground of system
2. Red : Powers the motor typically +5V is used
3. Orange : PWM signal is given in through this wire to drive the motor
Tiny and lightweight with high output power, this tiny servo is perfect for RC Airplane,
Helicopter, Quadcopter or Robot. This servo has metal gears for added strength and durability.
1. Weight: 13.4 g
2. Dimension: 22.5 x 12 x 35.5
3. Stall torque: 1.8 kgf·cm (4.8V )
4. Operating speed: 0.1 s/60 degree
5. Operating voltage: 4.8 V –
6. Dead band width: 5 µs
1. Used as actuators in many robots like Biped Robot, Hexapod, robotic arm etc..
2. Commonly used for steering system in RC toys
3. Robots where position control is required without feedback
4. Less weight hence used in multi DOF robots like humanoid robots