Part Number: MIP2F4
Function: High-Performance IPD for Battery Chargers MIP2F×Series
Package: DIP 7 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Panasonic Corporation
• Lowering the liability of input voltage
• Significantly reduced power consumption with no load
(1) 20mW at 100VAC (existing lines:25mW)
(2) 20mW at 240VAC (existing lines:30mW)
• Built-in charge protection circuit
Built-in overcurrent, overheating, load shorting and overvoltage protection circuits
MIP2F×series is a high-performance IPD designed for 20W battery chargers. It features built-in protection circuits necessary for compact power source charger circuitry. This allows a significant reduction in externally connected parts.
It provides PWM control when a normal load is applied and intermittent control with low load. This results in greater efficiency for very low to maximum loads, while also conserving power during standby.
MIP2F4 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MIP2F10MS, MIP2F30MS, MIP2F40MS, MIP2F50MS