Part Number : MM74HC14M ( SOIC Type )
Function : Hex Inverting Schmitt Trigger
Package : DIP, SIP, TSSOP 14 pin Type
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
The MM74HC14 utilizes advanced silicon-gate CMOS technology to achieve the low power dissipation and high noise immunity of standard CMOS, as well as the
capability to drive 10 LS-TTL loads.
The 74HC logic family is functionally and pinout compatible with the standard 74LS logic family. All inputs are protected from damage due to static discharge by internal diode clamps to Vcc and ground.
1. Typical propagation delay: 13ns
2. Wide power supply range: 2V–6V
3. Low quiescent current: 20µA maximum (74HC Series)
4. Low input current: 1µA maximum
5. Fanout of 10 LS-TTL loads
6. Typical hysteresis voltage: 0.9V at VCC =4.5V
Other data sheets within the file : MM74HC14, MM74HC14CW, MM74HC14MTC, MM74HC14MTCX