Part Number: MMA7455L
Function: Three Axis Low-g Digital Output Accelerometer
Package: LGA-14 Type
Manufacturer: Freescale Semiconductor
The MMA7455L is a Digital Output (I2C/SPI), low power, low profile capacitive micromachined accelerometer featuring signal conditioning, a low pass filter, temperature compensation, self-test, configurable to detect 0g through interrupt pins (INT1 or INT2), and pulse detect for quick motion detection. 0g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external devices.
The 0g offset can be customer calibrated using assigned 0g registers and g-Select which allows for command selection for 3 acceleration ranges (2g/4g/8g). The MMA7455L includes a Standby Mode that makes it ideal for handheld battery powered electronics.
• Self-Test for Z-Axis
• Low Voltage Operation: 2.4 V – 3.6 V
• User Assigned Registers for Offset Calibration
• Programmable Threshold Interrupt Output
• Level Detection for Motion Recognition (Shock, Vibration, Freefall)
• Pulse Detection for Single or Double Pulse Recognition
MMA7455L Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MMA7455, MMA7455LR1, MMA7455LR2, MMA7455LT