Part Number : MP1423DN
Function : 3A, 23V, 385KHz, Step-Down Converter
Package : SOP 8 Pin type
Manufacturers : Monolithic Power Systems
The MP1423DN is a step-down regulator with a built in internal Power MOSFET.
It achieves 3A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line
regulation. Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
Adjustable soft-start reduces the stress on the input source at turn-on. In shutdown mode the regulator draws 20µA of supply current.
The MP1423 requires a minimum number of readily available external components to complete a 3A step-down DC to DC converter solution.
• 3A Output Current
• Programmable Soft-Start
• 110mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switch
• Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
• Up to 94% Efficiency
• 20μA Shutdown Mode
• Fixed 385KHz Frequency
• Thermal Shutdown
• Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
• Wide 6V to 23V Operating Input Range
• Output is Adjustable From 1.22V to 21V
• Under Voltage Lockout
• Distributed Power Systems
• Battery Chargers
• Pre-Regulator for Linear Regulators
MP1423DN Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : MP1423, MP1423D, MP1423DP