Part Number : MPC7447A
Function : RISC Microprocessor Hardware
Package : 360 Pin BGA / LGA Type
Manufacturers : Freescale Semiconductor
The MPC7447A is the fifth implementation of the fourth-generation (G4) microprocessors from Freescale.
The device implements the full PowerPC 32-bit architecture and is targeted at networking and computing systems applications. The MPC7447A consists of a processor core and a 512-Kbyte L2.
1. High-performance, superscalar microprocessor
(1) Up to four instructions can be fetched from the instruction cache at a time.
(2) Up to 12 instructions can be in the instruction queue (IQ).
(3) Up to 16 instructions can be at some stage of execution simultaneously.
(4) Single-cycle execution for most instructions
(5) One instruction per clock cycle throughput for most instructions
(6) Seven-stage pipeline control
MPC7447A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : MPC7447, MPC7447AEC