Part Number : MSA-0635
Function : (MSA-0635 / MSA-0636) Cascadable Silicon Bipolar MMIC Amplifier
Manufactures : Hewlett-Packard, HP
Description : The MSA-0635 is a high performance silicon bipolar Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit
(MMIC) housed in a cost effective, microstrip package. This MMIC is designed for use as a general purpose 50 Ωgain block. Typical applications include narrow and broad band IF and RF amplifiers in commercial and industrial applications.
The MSA-series is fabricated using HP’s 10 GHz fT, 25 GHz fMAX, silicon bipolar MMIC process which uses nitride self-alignment, ion implantation, and gold metalli zation to achieve excellent performance, uniformity and reliability. The use of an external bias resistor for temperature and current stability also allows bias flexibility.
• Cascadable 50 ΩGain Block
• Low Operating Voltage : 3.5 V Typical Vd
• 3 dB Bandwidth : DC to 0.9 GHz
• High Gain : 19.0 dB Typical at 0.5 GHz
• Low Noise Figure : 2.8 dB Typical at 0.5 GHz
• Cost Effective Ceramic Microstrip Package