Part Number : MSP430G2533IRHB32
Function : MIXED SIGNAL MICROCONTROLLER
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The Texas Instruments MSP430 family of ultra-low-power microcontrollers consists of several devices featuring different sets of peripherals targeted for various applications. The architecture, combined with five low-power
modes, is optimized to achieve extended battery life in portable measurement applications. The device features a powerful 16-bit RISC CPU, 16-bit registers, and constant generators that contribute to maximum code efficiency.
The digitally controlled oscillator (DCO) allows wake-up from low-power modes to active mode in less than 1 µs.
The MSP430G2x03 and MSP430G2x33 series are ultra-low-power mixed signal microcontrollers with built-in 16-bit timers, up to 24 I/O capacitive-touch enabled pins, and built-in communication capability using the universal
serial communication interface. In addition, the MSP430G2x33 family members have a 10-bit A/D converter. For configuration details see Table 1.
Typical applications include low-cost sensor systems that capture analog signals, convert them to digital values,
and then process the data for display or for transmission to a host system.
• Low Supply-Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Ultra-Low Power Consumption
– Active Mode: 230 µA at 1 MHz, 2.2 V
– Standby Mode: 0.5 µA
– Off Mode (RAM Retention): 0.1 µA
• Five Power-Saving Modes
• Ultra-Fast Wake-Up From Standby Mode in Less Than 1 µs
• 16-Bit RISC Architecture, 62.5-ns Instruction Cycle Time
• Basic Clock Module Configurations
– Internal Frequencies up to 16 MHz With Four Calibrated Frequency
– Internal Very-Low-Power Low-Frequency(LF) Oscillator
– 32-kHz Crystal
– External Digital Clock Source
• Two 16-Bit Timer_A With Three Capture/Compare Registers
• Up to 24 Capacitive-Touch Enabled I/O Pins
Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :