This post explains for the MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
The Part Number is MT3205.
The function of this semiconductor is 55V, 110A, MOSFET.
Preview images :
MT3205 is 55V, 110A, N-Channel Power MOSFET. This N-Channel MOSFET is produced using MOS-TECH Semiconductor’s advanced PowerTrench process that has been especially tailored to minimize the on-state resistance and yet maintain superior switching performance.
• RDS(on) = 6.1mΩ ( Typ.)@ VGS = 10V, ID = 59A
• High performance trench technology for extermly low RDS(on)
• High power and current handing capability
• RoHS compliant […]
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 55 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 110 A
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 250 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C