MT3339 is a high-performance GPS chipset designed for use in mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, and navigation systems. The chipset includes a GPS receiver, baseband processor, and power management unit, all integrated into a single chip.
Function: All-In-One GPS Receiver
Package: VFBGA: 4.3 mm x 4.3 mm, 57 balls, 0.5mm pitch
Manufacturer: MediaTek Inc ( http://www.mediatek.com )
( Include MT3339 Chip )
What is MT3339?
This is a All-In-One GPS system on a chip (SOC). Suitable for a wide range of mobile, automotive, timing, personal tracker, flying drone, digital camera and industrial applications, MT3339 features high tracking sensitivity for enhanced performance in dense urban environments.
MT3339 requires just eight passive external components, and is pin-compatible with MediaTek MT3337 and MT3333 for a flexible way to develop multiple tiers of mobile device, while minimizing duplication in hardware development.
A high-performance single-chip GPS solution which includes on-chip CMOS RF, digital baseband, ARM7 CPU and an embedded flash (optional). It is able to achieve the industry’s highest level of sensitivity, accuracy and Time-to-First-Fix (TTFF) with the lowest power consumption in a small-footprint lead-free package. Its small footprint and minimal BOM requirement provide significant reductions in the design, manufacturing and testing resource required for portable applications.
1. -165dBm tracking sensitivity
2. 3mA Extremely low continuous-tracking power consumption
3. GPS, QZSS, SBAS support
4. MediaTek AlwaysLocate™ technology for reduced power consumption
1. 22 tracking / 66 acquisition-channel GPS receiver
2. Supports up to 210 PRN channels
3. Supports multi-GNSS incl. QZSS, SBAS ranging
4. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN
5. 12 multi-tone active interference cancellers (ISSCC2011 award)
6. RTCM ready
7. Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation
8. Supports FCC E911 compliance and AGPS
Official Homepage: https://www.mediatek.com/
Referece Site and PDF :