Part Number : MT6592
Function : ‘true octa-core’ smartphone platform based on the energy-efficient ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor
True octa-core performance with fully-scalable performance and excellent performance-per-Watt
MediaTek MT6592 is a ‘true octa-core’ smartphone platform based on the energy-efficient ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor. Based on 28nm HPM (high-performance mobile) process technology, MT6592’s eight cores are fully scalable and capable of clock speeds up to 2GHz for excellent performance-per-Watt. An advanced MediaTek scheduling algorithm also monitors temperature and power consumption to ensure optimum performance at all times.
MT6592 also features the quad-core ARM Mali™ graphics engine with a Full HD display controller and 16-megapixel camera support. Comprehensive wireless connectivity includes an advanced multi-mode cellular modem and dual-band 801.11n Wi-Fi.
1. Octa-core (1.7GHz or 2GHz) ARM Cortex-A7 processor
2. ARM Mali GPU
3. UMTS / HSPA+ R8 / TD-SCDMA / EDGE / LTE
4. Dual-band 801.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, FM receiver
5. Full HD display controller
6. 16MP image signal-processor
7. H.265 Ultra HD video record & playback