Part Number: NCP1397B
Function: High Performance Resonant Mode Controller
Package: SO-16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The NCP1397B is a high performance controller that can be utilized in half bridge resonant topologies such as series resonant, parallel resonant and LLC resonant converters. It integrates 600 V gate drivers, simplifying layout and reducing external component count. With its unique architecture, including a 500 kHz Voltage Controlled Oscillator whose control mode permits flexibility when an ORing function is required, the NCP1397 delivers everything needed to build
a reliable and rugged resonant mode power supply.
1. High−Frequency Operation from 50 kHz up to 500 kHz
2. 600 V High−Voltage Floating Driver
3. Adjustable Minimum Switching Frequency with ±3% Accuracy
4. Adjustable Deadtime from 100 ns to 2 μs.
5. Startup Sequence Via an Externally Adjustable Soft−Start
6. Brown−Out Protection for a Simpler PFC Association
1. Flat Panel Display Power Converters
2. High Power ac−dc Adapters for Notebooks
3. Computing Power Supplies
Other data sheets are available within the file: NCP1397, NCP1397A, NCV1397A, NCV1397B