Part Number : NCT6779, NCT6779D
Function : Super I/O product
Package : 128-pin LQFP Type
Manufacturers : Nuvoton
The NCT6779 provides two high-speed serial communication port (UART), which includes a 16-byte send/receive FIFO, a programmable baud rate generator, complete modem-control capability, and a processor interrupt system. The UART supports legacy speeds up to 115.2K bps as well as even higher baud rates of 230K, 460K, or 921K bps to support higher speed modems.
The NCT6779D supports the PC-compatible printer port (SPP), the bi-directional printer port (BPP), the enhanced parallel port (EPP) and the extended capabilities port (ECP). The NCT6779D supports keyboard and mouse interface which is 8042-based keyboard controller.
1. Meet LPC Specification 1.1
2. Support AMD power on sequence
3. Support LDRQ# (LPC DMA), SERIRQ (Serialized IRQ)
4. Integrated hardware monitor functions
5. Support DPM (Device Power Management), ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface)
6. Programmable configuration settings
7. Single 24-MHz or 48-MHz clock input
8. Support selective pins of 5 V tolerance