Part Number: NDP6060L
Function: N-Channel Mode Field Effect Transistor
Package: TO-220 and TO-263 (D2PAK) Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
This is 60V, 48A, N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor.
These logic level N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchilds proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology.
This very high density process has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulses in the avalanche and commutation modes.
These devices are particularly suited for low voltage applications such as automotive, DC/DC converters, PWM motor controls,and other battery powered circuits where fast switching,low in-line power loss, and resistance to transients are needed.
1. 48A, 60V. Rds(on)= 0.025Ω @ Vgs= 5V.
2. Low drive requirements allowing operation directly from logic drivers. Vgs(th)< 2.0V.
3. Critical DC electrical parameters specified at elevated temperature.
4. Rugged internal source-drain diode can eliminate the need for an external Zener diode transient suppressor.
5. 175°C maximum junction temperature rating.
6. High density cell design for extremely low Rds(on).
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 16 V
3. Drain current: ID = 48 A
4. Total Power dissipation : Pd = 100 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C
NDP6060L Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: NDB-6060L, NDP6060