Part Number: NE5534AP
Function: NE5534x, SA5534x Low-Noise Operational Amplifiers
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The NE5534, NE5534A, SA5534, and SA5534A devices are high-performance operational amplifiers combining excellent dc and ac characteristics. Some of the features include very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain and maximum-output swing bandwidths, low distortion, and high slew rate.
These operational amplifiers are compensated internally for a gain equal to or greater than three. Optimization of the frequency response for various applications can be obtained by use of an external compensation capacitor between COMP and COMP/BAL.
1. Equivalent Input Noise Voltage 3.5 nV/√Hz Typ
2. Unity-Gain Bandwidth 10 MHz Typ
3. Common-Mode Rejection Ratio 100 dB Typ
4. High DC Voltage Gain 100 V/mV Typ
5. Peak-to-Peak Output Voltage Swing 32 V Typ With V CC ± = ± 18 V and R L = 600 Ω
6. High Slew Rate 13 V/μs Typ
Official Homepage: https://www.ti.com/product/NE5534A
NE5534AP Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 5534A, SA5534A, NE5534, SA5534AP