Part Number : NT68F62
Function : 8-Bit Microcontroller for Monitor (32K Flash MTP Type)
Package : 40-pin P-DIP and 42-pin S-DIP Type
Manufacturers : Novatek Microelectronics
The NT68F62 is a new generation of monitor µC for auto sync and digital control applications. Particularly, this chip supports various functions to allow users to easily develop USB monitors. It contains the 6502 8-bit CPU core, 512 bytes of RAM for use as working RAM and as stack area, 32K bytes of Flash memory, 13-channels of 8-bit PWM D/A converters, 4-channel A/D converters for detection of keys which can save I/O pins, one 8-bit pre-loadable base timer, an internal Hsync and Vsync signals processor and a watch-dog timer, which prevents the system from abnormal operation and two IIC bus interfaces.
1. Operating voltage range: 4.5V to 5.5V
2. CMOS technology for low power consumption
3. 6502 8-bit CMOS CPU core
4. 8 MHz operation frequency
5. 32K bytes of flash memory for Multi -Times Program
6. 512 bytes of RAM
7. 2Kbytes Masked BootROM for ISP.
8. One 8-bit base timer
9. 13 channels of 8-bit PWM outputs with 5V open drain
10. 4 channel A/D converters with 6-bit resolution
Other data sheets within the file : NT6862, NT6862U, NT68F62U, NT68P61AU