Part Number : OB2263
Function : Current Mode PWM Controller
Package : SOT23-6, SOP-8 and DIP-8 Type
Manufacturers : On-Bright Electronics
OB2263 is a highly integrated current mode PWM control IC optimized for high performance, low standby power and cost effective offline flyback converter applications in sub 30W range.
PWM switching frequency at normal operation is externally programmable and trimmed to tight range. At no load or light load condition, the IC operates in extended ‘burst mode’ to minimize switching loss.
Lower standby power and higher conversion efficiency is thus achieved.
1. On-Bright Proprietary Frequency Shuffling Technology for Improved EMI Performance.
2. Extended Burst Mode Control For Improved Efficiency and Minimum Standby Power Design
3. Audio Noise Free Operation
4. External Programmable PWM Switching Frequency
5. Internal Synchronized Slope Compensation
6. Low VDD Startup Current and Low Operating Current (1.4mA)
7. Leading Edge Blanking on Current Sense Input
Other data sheets within the file :
OB2263A, OB2263AP, OB2263C, OB2263CP