Part Number: OB2268AP
Function: Current Mode PWM Controller
Package: SOP-8 and DIP-8 Type
Manufacturer: LiteOn Technology
OB2268AP, OB2269 is a highly integrated current mode PWM control IC optimized for high performance, low standby power and cost effective offline flyback converter applications in above 20W power level.
PWM switching frequency at normal operation is externally programmable and trimmed to tight range. At no load or light load condition, the IC operates in extended ‘burst mode’ to minimize switching loss. Lower standby power and higher conversion efficiency is thus achieved.
Application Circuits :
1. Extended Burst Mode Control For Improved Efficiency and Minimum Standby Power Design
2. Audio Noise Free Operation
3. External Programmable PWM Switching Frequency
4. Internal Synchronized Slope Compensation
5. Low VIN/VDD Startup Current(4uA) and Low Operating Current (2.3mA)
6. Leading Edge Blanking on Current Sense Inp
OB2268AP Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: OB2268, 0B2268AP ,OB2268APV, OB2269, OB2269CP