Part Number : OPA4348
Function : 1MHz / 45 uA / CMOS / Rail-to-Rail Operational Amplifier
Package : SOIC, TSSOP 14 Pin
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The OPA348 series amplifiers are single supply, low-power, CMOS op amps in micro packaging.
Featuring an extended bandwidth of 1MHz, and a supply current of 45μA, the OPA348 series is useful for low power applications on single supplies of 2.1V to 5.5V.
1. Rail-To-Rail Input and Output
2. Single Supply: 2.1 V to 5.5 V
3. Input Bias Current: 0.5 pA
4. Excellent Bandwidth-to-Power Consumption
1. Portable Equipment
2. Battery-Powered Equipment
3. Smoke Alarms
4. CO Detectors
5. Medical Instrumentation
Other data sheets within the file : OPA2348AID, OPA2348AIDCNR, OPA2348AIDCNRG4